Take advantage of all the extra deals on Prime Days, June 21-22. But, why wait. Shop early!
When shopping be sure to use Amazon Smile and select Chartiers Center. Amazon Smile allows you to support your favorite charitable organization every time you shop, at no cost to you. Here you will find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added benefit that AmazonSmile will donate 0.5% of your eligible purchases to the charitable organization of your choice.
On your first visit to AmazonSmile, you’re prompted to select a charitable organization from the list of eligible organizations.
- Sign in to smile.amazon.com on your desktop or mobile phone browser.
- Go to Your Account and select Chartiers Center as your charitable organization.
- For more information go to http://smile.amazon.com/about.
Chartiers Center has also created 2 charity lists on Amazon. The lists support the following programs:
1. Mary’s Market: Helping Provide Emergency Food to our Consumers – Mary’s Market is a food pantry that provides emergency access to food for Chartiers Center’s consumers. The food pantry offers a selection of canned goods to meet the short term needs of our homeless consumers and those receiving outpatient services at Chartiers Center. “Mobile Mary” is an extension of Mary’s Market and enables staff to deliver emergency food to consumers who experience food insecurity. Shop for Mary’s Market
2. Rebuilding Lives: Homeless to Housing – Our HUD funded Permanent Supportive Housing Programs offer scattered site leased apartments to individuals/ families who are homeless with a health disability. Participating consumers are connected to our Service Coordination Team who provide service planning and support. The team can link consumers to the following resources: affordable housing, employment, food assistance, social security, transportation, education, unemployment benefits, treatment, etc. The Service Coordinators and Housing Team work together to ensure consumers have the tools and resources they need for continuity of care. Shop to Rebuild Lives