Chartiers’ recognition event is a time for Chartiers’ Board of Directors and management team to thank our employees and volunteers for their past year of service to the agency and to our consumers.
At this year’s event we celebrated summers’ favorite pastime by serving Cracker Jack, cotton candy and hot pretzels! We visited each of the 6 sites and delivered food and raffle tickets to all the employees and volunteers. Drawings took place throughout the day and included Pirate tickets and many gift cards. The raffle prizes were a big hit and enabled us to reach out and thank many of our staff. It was a great day at Chartiers and we have our vendors to thank for their continued support. To see more about the festivities check out the Chartiers’ Facebook page.
Below are the award recipients this year:
- 10 years – Lori Kist – SCU, Kim McGee – RTP, Don Funk – Support
- 15 years – Deb McDonald – Support, Melissa Zirwas – SCU
- 20 years – Robert Brown – RTP, Brian Shipe – LTSR, John Moxon – RTS
- 25 years – Joe Pizzuto – Fiscal, Rachelle Schimmel – SCU
- 30 years – Terry Whalen – M/L OP, Elaine Hiles – IDD
Congratulations to these employees and thank you to all of our volunteers!